What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A 90 day video-coaching series designed to “force” any golfer (whether a 15 handicap or 30 to break 80 in the next six months
- I developed an almost “pro like” mindset that helped me sink putts ANYWHERE on the green (I’ve won many bets from 25+ feet out)
- Learn why a grip too “firm” or “weak” leads to failure, and 1 basic principle that has to be used every time you grab a club
- Why a grip too “firm” or “weak” leads to failure, and 1 basic principle that has to be used every time you grab a club
- How the pre-shot routine will maximize your mental focus and place your body into a comfortable position to repeat on command
- This is NOT an expensive membership program that will suck away your hard-earned money with monthly fees and poor results…
- Why most amateur golfers develop an improper “flat or steep” swing plane and the devastating effects it has on your game
- An unfailing way to make sure your hands always lead the club… and how to avoid the dreaded “flipping” of your wrists
- Driving the ball in various weather… and how to use spin to keep your ball on target regardless of the playing conditions
- The key to avoid violent and uncontrolled swings – ones that often reduce your power (even though it feels the opposite)
- The reason your grip needs to be pointed directly at your target and how it should be second nature in ALL your shots
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Maven Golf Training Program scores 72.94/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.golfingjunkies.com/maven/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: golfingjunkies.com you’ll also be taken through to golfingjunkies.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)